This steaming summer is about to become much hotter – with our list of the hottest and proudly out gay actors!
1. Michael Urie of Ugly Betty fame might have gotten his good looks thanks to a mixture of his Scottish and Italian ancestry, but he’s a true Texan from Dallas.
2. Robert Gant of Queer as Folk fame might have dropped off from our radar in the last few years, but when it comes to good looks, he can still throw down with the best of them.
3. Matt Dallas first became known for Kyle XY. In the meantime, he grew up, got even better looking and got married!
4. John Barrowman – this Scotsman rocked our boat with his performance of Jack Harkness in Torchwood and Doctor Who. But Jack the Heart Break is also an accomplished stage actor and writer.
5. Luke Evans – I think we’d all love to be bitten by this Dracula! We also loved his (mostly) shirtless roles in Clash of the Titans and Immortals, and his superb performance in The Hobbit.
6. Russell Tovey (History boys, Being Human, Sherlock, Doctor Who) is another Brit on our list. This award winning actor has worked on stage, TV and movie; Tovey also has the cutest ears in the business. Bonus: Tovey and Barrowman flirted onscreen on Doctor Who.